Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Canadian Cowgirls Perform @ Royal Agricultural Winter Fair 2009


This is my video of the Canadian Cowgirls who are performing in the Coliseum at the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair. I recorded their performance over two days from two different locations and assemble-edit them together.

I apologize for the amateurism. It’s a low quality camera, and the zoom is difficult to manipulate. The video editing was done using a freeware program, the lowest form of software. The editing was done in Java House, an eclectic restaurant on Toronto's Queen Street West.

I hope that in spite of my shortcomings, the sprit and talent of the Canadian Cowgirls will shine through. Here is a YouTube video of the Canadian Cowgirls performing in light last year at the Royal. Watch this Cowgirl do the stand up for 9 seconds

I also hope that it will generate interest in attending the Royal Fair where Canada’s farmers bring the best of the country to the city.

Enjoy.

No comments: