Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Matriarchy Has Landed

http://www.nationalpost.com/story.html?id=2488064
Re: Women’s Studies is still with us. Jan 26, 2010

The feministas have been extraordinarily successful in establishing The Matriarchy. Last month I obtained the following stats from the Kawartha Pine-Ridge Community School Board:

Elementary school teachers, 225 males, 1006 females
Secondary school teachers, 401 males, 452 females
Vice Principals, 17 males, 37 females
Principals, 31 males, 55 females

Given that day care centres are overwhelmingly run by females, it is safe to conclude that children from birth to adulthood, are in the ‘nurturing’ hands of females. Females now constitute the majority of students throughout the university system, and near parity in math and engineering.

[Deleted: Unfortunately, The Matriarchy, has been ungenerous towards males – reflected by the unprecedented drop-out rates for males.] When the feministas called for equality, they actually meant domination.

[So let me ask the men a question; what benefit is marriage to any one of you?]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may be female,and worked in in day care for years, but I note that they paid us so little that you couldn't and can't support yourself,plus the only guy in my grad class was assumed to be going straight to admin so he could support himself. I have always wanted men to work in the field as there are so few male role models in our society. If we were paid for the work and responsibility we have maybe there would be more men in it. I really encourage men to go into elementary teaching for the same reason. I remember that when I was a kid there were almost no female principals and only 2 male teachers in my school. It is mostly because until recently, even elementary teachers were paid a lower salary so men didn't bother going into it so now there are fewer men to become principals. it's simply a matter of numbers. It would have been great to get paid more than a kid working at Mac Donald's so I could pay my bills and have something to live on. Since it's only young kids people think it's babysitting and not really teaching;they should try it sometime. It really is teaching and there are so many kids with special needs these days it's even harder than it used to be.